Monday, June 18, 2012

Daniel James

Last Night (Sunday) I was given the opportunity to see a very good friend of mine play at the NC Music Factory's Saloon. Daniel James is an up and coming artist who recently moved from Charlotte, NC to Nashville, TN to pursue his dream of music. Daniel and I have been friends since our Sophomore year of High School, and have continued to stay in touch over the years. It was such a treat to hear him play last night, especially in such a close-knit environment. Daniel had invited a small group of friends from High School, it was wonderful to catch up with old friends and see where we all had landed since the lovely days at Porter Ridge.

2 comments:

  1. I really love this picture. I think it shows that he has a great personality and I think your timing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lindsay! I'm so happy that you got to see him and the lighting and everything looks fabulous! ALSO missy! Your blog header is looking great too! Keep up the GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete