Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Easy as ABC

Everyone knows their ABC's, but not necessarily this type of ABC's...
My professor gave us the challenge of photographing text letters, any font, size and color. We had to align them up in Photoshop, and create a collage. Piece of cake? A lot harder than you may think...
I went downtown Asheboro to all of the local shops and restaurants and decided to photograph their signage, which was pretty fun. The next part was pretty difficult though, mainly because I'm not that "computer savvy"...
We had to import all of our photographs into Lightroom, and then individually upload 26 photos into Photoshop, cropping and editing to our liking, then aligning them all on a 8x10" (or 10x8") Canvas. Still seem pretty simple? I think aligning them up was the hardest (& longest) task. But... at least I had fun singing Jackson Fives "123 ABC" with Emma Kepley and Emily Luther. Let's just say that I've been in the computer lab for entirely way too long today!


No comments:

Post a Comment