Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rule of Thirds

My first assignment for my Intro Into Digital class was due today. We were given 2.5 hours to photograph any subject we would like and create a layout. The only restrictions that we had were that the photos had to be in a "rule of thirds" format, and that we could have either two horizontal and one vertical, or two vertical and one horizontal. I immediately started thinking of ideas, and since photography runs my life, what better idea that to do equipment? The first photograph is my personal Mamiya C33 twin lens medium format camera. The second photograph is a close up of my ©Epiphanie camera bag and the adorable keychain that came with it. The third photo is my fathers old light meter from his photography business and a Canon AE1 that a dear friend had given me. 




2 comments:

  1. I like how you used your twin lens for that. I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photograph! The layout looks great.

    ReplyDelete